Okay so Jessica started a blogging game to help campaigners get to know each other. If you’re playing, post 10 facts about yourself and then put a link to your blog in the comments below. Happy campaigning!
1. I am the oldest of four siblings and there were times I let that power go to my head.
2. This year I found out I can’t eat gluten, so cupcakes and pizza have turned into sparkly, shiny things I sometimes can’t look away from.
3. Yesterday I went to the grocery store, Target and the library before I realized I was wearing my jacket inside out.
4. Fall is my favorite season (can’t wait to break out the fleece).
5. I think TV is awesome. Gilmore Girls is a fave, I could live in Stars Hollow.
6. When I pull up to the drive thru at my library I inhale deeply when they slide back the window because I love the smell of books.
7. I think mushrooms are way too chewy to bother eating.
8. I like board games, especially Scrabble and trivia, but have been told I am like Monica from Friends when I play.
9. When I was a kid I thought it would be cool to marry Godzilla.
10. I’ve lived in the same house for the last 16 years, but before that I moved 16 times.
Looking forward to getting to know you! 🙂Share: