I’m Coleen and I love to make things.
I especially like writing stories and drawing doodles ( I never met a Sharpie I didn’t like). I also take oodles of photos with my phone. I find inspiration in tons of places, but I get the biggest boost from my family (and okay coffee).
Some other (ridiculous) random facts:
1. I’m easily persuaded by dessert (okay, really any good food).
2. Gluten doesn’t like me all that much, but I’ve adapted, and can whip up a gluten free batch of fudgy brownies (the kind with the crackle crust) in no time. (It’s probably a little too easy for my own good.)
3. I love books. Pretty much all kinds. Even the smell of books is comforting. It’s a good (great) thing I also work in a library.
4. I think TV is awesome. Gilmore Girls is a fave, I could live in Stars Hollow.
5. Fall is my favorite season. I love autumn leaves– and fleece!
6. I’ve been known to run errands only to notice later I have toothpaste spatter on my shirt.
7. When I was eight years old, I thought it would be cool to marry Godzilla.
8. I’ve lived in the same house for the last 20 years, but before that I moved 16 times (update: new house, so 17 moves!)
9. I LOVE road trips.
10. I think Instagram and Pinterest are awesome. Without them I might’ve never discovered the “brookie”.
Feel free to say HI over at my blog or Instagram (or any of the other social media spots!). I can also be reached via my contact me page. 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
2 thoughts on “About Coleen”
Comments are closed.